About Me


Hi! My name is Claire Allred. I have such fond memories of my childhood and early schooling, and it's one of the reasons I have always wanted to be a teacher. I am so excited starting this journey of opening and teaching preschool in my home. I want to create fun, happy memories for your kids, pride in their work and academics and cultivate the creativity that is inside every child. I have taught piano in my home, scouts, primary classes and love working with kids. I have a bachelor's degree from Weber State University. We live on just over an acre in West Layton. Our property has a beautiful, big red barn on it and we board horses and have other animals like chickens, cats and pigs. We love teaching our children how to care for animals, work hard and have fun outside. We have one girl and three boys, the youngest are twins. I'm excited to get to know you as we start this journey with your child in preschool.

Comments

Popular Posts